Returns & Policy
At the time of sale, a valid government identification must be displayed and noted on any invoice or sales order through the DMV Office. The ID must match the individual picking up the furniture unless the customer signs a release of goods to another party; the party name must be noted and match the individual picking it up. If the identification and/or name do not match, DMV Furniture will not release the product unless there is a physical confirmation from the customer (we do not accept a phone call or email as a substitute).
a. If the customer has used or is in the process of financing, they cannot send a representative to pick-up furniture. They must be present in person at the time of pick-up.
- All sales through DMV Furniture are final. We do not accept returns and do not issue refunds. With the exception of manufacturer defects, any damages to the packaging or boxes of items must be noted during pick-up or at the time of delivery for any exchange.
a. Manufacturer Defects – Please notify your sales representative within 7 (seven) days of purchase if there is a manufacturer defect, such as missing hardware or an incorrect piece, a picture of the item purchased must be sent to email@example.com for replacement. Failure to notify your representative within 7 days releases DMV Furnitures from liability.
b. Close-outs and Floor Models– Close-out items are specially priced and marked down from retail cost. All close-out and floor model sales are final, no exception.
c. Loading – At customer’s request, DMV Furniture’s staff will assist with loading merchandise in the customer’s vehicle, but will not be responsible for damages to merchandise, vehicles, persons or personal property incurred during or after loading.
- DMV Furnitures is proud to offer delivery options. Please contact your sales representative or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your zip code and number of rooms to be furnished to determine the estimated delivery cost.
- a. Fee – Delivery fee is based on zip code. Within 25 miles of the 20794 zip code, there is a minimum of $150; outside of 25 miles of the 20706 zip code, there is a minimum of $200. Please contact us for the exact cost of your delivery.
- b. Refusal – If you arrange delivery of items and either fail to answer when the driver arrives or refuse delivery/payment, you will not be given a second chance for delivery. There is a $99 restocking fee or 25%, or whichever is higher, on all items that will be charged. Any deposit made on items is forfeited.
- c. Delivery is available Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that an adult over the age of 18 is present at the time of delivery to accept, inspect, and sign for merchandise, or merchandise will be returned to the warehouse. The driver will deliver the furniture into the first room from the front entrance unless assembly has been accessed and paid for in advance.
- d. Delivery and Set-Up – DMV Furnitures subcontracts set-up to our drivers. Please note during purchase if you would like assembly, as it is an additional fee. DMV Furnitures reserves the right to refuse delivery if the pathway is blocked, unclear, or hazardous.
- e. Damages – It is the customer’s responsibility to inspect all merchandise at the time of pick-up or delivery for any damages. Customers should not accept or sign for merchandise deemed to be damaged at the time of delivery or pick-up. The customer’s signature on the sales receipt/invoice constitutes acknowledgement by the customer that merchandise was received in full and in good condition and releases DMV Furniture from any and/or all further obligations to provide additional merchandise, accept returns, or provide additional products, tools, or services of any kind.
3. DMV Furniture currently accepts cash, credit card, and PayPal for purchases. At this time we do not accept personal checks.
4. If paying through PayPal, please notify email@example.com as to your login name. The sales ID for payment is firstname.lastname@example.org. Any transaction through PayPal must clear the account before delivery or pick-up will be arranged.
The delivery fee may be paid at the time of purchase or at the time of delivery. Failure to pay for delivery at the time of delivery, regardless of previous payment, will result in the return of your goods and forfeiture of the paid invoice.